After the course the participants will be able to identify the main components of the main engine, operate the engine in case of a remote control system failure and perform the scheduled 200 hour maintenance. The participants will furthermore gain knowledge about the engine documentation.
This training is aimed for superintendents and engineers.
- Theoretical walkthrough of the main components
- Cylinder unit assembly video
- Emergency start procedure
- Books and manuals for the engine
- LMCS/SaCoS engine safety system
See "MAN PrimeServ Academies & Product Trainings Competences - Overview" page 62/63.
All course dates are available on the Internet: