The participants will be able to safely and efficiently operate the engine and be fully aware of the major engine overhaul procedures.
This training is aimed at ship or powerplant engineers.
The trainees should have attended one of our basic engine courses or be experienced in initial engine maintenance.
- Engine design and engine data
- Quality requirements of operating fluids
- Overhaul and replancement of sub-assemblies
- Turbochager maintenance overview
- Introduction of the engine speed governor
- Engine maintenance tasks up to 32,000 hour service
See "MAN PrimeServ Academies & Product Trainings Competences - Overview" page 62/63.
Special customer tailored courses can be organized. The duration may be extended on some courses due to the practical tasks included within the program.
All course dates are available on the Internet: