The participants will understand the purposes of cylinder lubrication and how to handle the system according to the instructions for safe and efficient operation.
This training is aimed at ship or powerplant engineers.
The trainees should have a basic knowledge of diesel engines. Theoretical knowledge of internal combustion engines and basic electrics are preferred.
- General theory of lubrication
- Introduction to alpha lubricator
- Working priciple of various components
- Maintenance exercises
- Operation of HMI panel
- Alarm handling and troubleshooting
- Operational exercises on simulator
- Commissioning and calibration
See "MAN PrimeServ Academies & Product Trainings Competences - Overview" page 62/63.
Special customer tailored courses can be organized.
For specific requests for training, please find Academies Busan, Copenhagen and Shanghai.