The participants will be able to organize and execute repairs as well as maintenance on the specific seminar subject. These will be carried out according to MAN standards - efficiently and safely.
This training is designed for marine application personnel and supervisors.
For the mechanical courses the participant should have a sound mechanical knowledge on a vocational level. As for the electrical courses a sound understanding of the electrical basics on a vocational level is necessary.
- MAN D08 high speed diesel engine seminar
- MAN D28 (classic) high speed diesel engine seminar
- MAN D286XLE4XX high speed diesel engine seminar
- EDC M(S) 5, MMDS, MMDS-CAN, Mini-Marex C and MPC PI
- Monitoring systems BE1 and S1 seminar
- EDC MS6, MMDS-CAN, Mini-Marex SB seminar
- MAN-cats II seminar
3 to 5 days
See "MAN PrimeServ Academies & Product Trainings Competences - Overview" page 62/63.
Special Notes Special customer tailored courses can be organized. For a seminar description of the different courses listed above or any questions regarding the courses you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For specific requests for training, please find Academies Nuremberg
and Fort Lauderdale