The participants will be able to safely and efficiently operate the engine and be fully aware of the initial engine overhaul procedures.
This training is aimed at ship or powerplant engineers.
The trainees should have a basic knowledge of diesel engines. Theoretical knowledge of internal combustion engines is preferred.
- Engine design and engine data
- Handling manuals
- System on engine
- Engine and turbocharger operation
- Basic maintenance tasks up to 6,000 hours service
- Hydraulic tensioning equipment
- Introduction to engine control system
In the case of 32/44 CR training, a combined Common Rail/SaCoSone and 32/44 basic engine training over 2 weeks is recommended. The new Common Rail technology is much more dependent on the control systems and requires more profound training even for mechainics.
All course dates are available on the Internet: