The participants will be able to safety and efficiently carry out opening, inspection and evaluation of various bearings.
This training is aimed at ship or power plant engineers, Superintendent Engineers.
The trainees should have basic knowledge of diesel engine. Theoretical knowledge of internal combustion engines is a prerequisite.
- Safe use of hydraulic and lifting tools
- Opening and inspection of main bearing
- Opening and inspection Crosshead bearing
- Opening and inspection of Crankpin bearing
- Opening and inspection of Thrust bearing
- Going through our bearing library
- Inspection of shaft earthing device
- Evaluation of crankshaft deflection