The participants will be able to safety and efficiently carry out overhaul on major engine parts in practical.
This training is aimed at ship or power plant engineers, Superintendent Engineers.
The trainees should have a basic knowledge of diesel engines. Theoretical and basic knowledge in evaluation of cylinder condition and internal combustion engines is preferred.
- Safe use of hydraulic and lifting tools
- Lifting and inspection of cylinder cover
- Pulling and complete overhaul of piston
- Overhaul of piston rod stuffing box
- Inspection and pulling of Cylinder liner
- Overhaul of exhaust valve
- Measuring of exhaust cam lead
- Inspection of exhaust actuator
See "MAN PrimeServ Academies & Product Trainings Competences - Overview" page 62/63.
All course dates are available on the Internet: