The participants will be able to safety and efficiently carry out overhaul and inspection of fuel related equipment on the engine.
This training is aimed at ship or power plant engineers, Superintendent Engineers.
The trainees should have a basic knowledge of diesel engines. Theoretical knowledge of internal combustion engines is preferred.
- Safe use of hydraulic and lifting tools
- Overhaul and pressure testing of Fuel Injectors
- Overhaul of Fuel pumps
- Measuring of fuel pump timing
- Fuel pump roller guides and reversing links
- Pin Gauge timing on the engine
- Inspection of chain drive and tightening of chain
- Overhaul and adjustment of high pressure pipes
See "MAN PrimeServ Academies & Product Trainings Competences - Overview" page 62/63.
Special customer tailored courses can be organized. Customers can choose the course contents from those mentioned above for 3 to 5 days. This training course can be combined with turbocharger training and the duration will be extended for 2 days.
All course dates are available on the Internet: