The participants will be able to safely and efficiently carry out overhauls on major engine parts such as fuel equipment, exhaust valves, pistons and liners, cylinder covers and bearings as well.
- This training is aimed at ship or powerplant engineers.
The trainees should have a basic knowledge of diesel engines. Theoretical knowledge of internal combustion engines is preferred.
- Safe use of hydraulic and lifting tools
- Overhauling fuel pumps and roller guides
- Overhauling exhaust valves
- Overhauling cylinder covers and pistons
- Overhauling cylinder liners
- Opening inspection of bearings
Special customer tailored courses can be organized. Customers can choose the course contents from those mentioned above for 3 to 5 days. This training course can be combined with turbocharger training and the duration will be extended for 2 days.
For specific requests for training, please find Academies Busan, Copenhagen and Shanghai.