The participants will after the course be able to safely and efficiently operate the engine, gearbox and propeller equipment. They will know how to operate the remote control equipment and do simple fault-finding. The participants will know all about the main componentsand their functions.
This training is aimed at engineers and superintendents.
The trainees should have a basic knowledge of a propulsion plant as well as basic electrical skills.
- Theoretical walkthrogh of the main componets
- Cylinder units assembly video
- Books and manuals for the engine
- LMCS/SaCoS engine safely system
- Alphatronic 2000 PCS
- See and touch the hardware in the workshop
See "MAN PrimeServ Academies & Product Trainings Competences - Overview" page 62/63.
Special customer tailored courses can be organized.
All course dates are available on the Internet: